Project management is the practice of initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals. Ensuring that your home is built to plan, on time, and on budget in full compliance.
It is important that you as the client feel up to date and included at every stage of the build. By keeping you informed on progress, we provide you with confidence that your home or investment will be constructed to your standards.
What Neil Salvia Building Designs offer
- Design Planning – defining what, how, when and by whom work will be done
- Design management, with the manager overseeing each crucial stage of the project
- Creating responsive design, in line with the specific needs of the client
- Creating efficient timelines and setting key deadlines with relevant parties
- Designers progress needs to be quantitatively measured
- Check selected materials and components for compliance with contract documents
- Periodic reporting to ensure tasks on-site are proceeding on time and on budget
- Site visits to ensure compliance to deadline and building codes
- Recognising build-ability issues as they arrive and navigating efficient solutions with the client
- Assist in the obtaining and reviewing contractor claims for extensions of time or additional costs
- Monitor the completion of contractor work, instruct in the rectifying of defects, and determine and issue notice of practical completion when required
- When all work has been completed to the standard and specifications outlined in the original plans, we will issue the notice of final completion
- A report and final briefing will be held with the client to discuss the stage of the project, gather feedback and initiate the handover process for their new home